- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the egg and yolk, vanilla until combined fully.
- Drop in the almond butter, sugar, baking soda, and salt together until well combined.
- Add in your Almond flour.
- Mix everything until it’s all combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place slightly flattened balls onto cookie sheet using a cookie scoop and bake 9 – 11 minutes. These spread out a bit so make sure they have some space.
- Cool for at least 3 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to a cooling rack. You’ll notice the cookies will flatten out. You can also sprinkle some flaky sea salt on these cookies as they cool – just a little
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Cookies