A creamy, spicy green dip with lots of flavors and simple ingredients.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a sheet pan, add your tomatillos, jalapenos, garlic, and onion.
- Drizzle avocado oil over the veggies, and toss them with your hands to be sure everything is evenly coated.
- Sprinkle salt on top of the veggies, and roast them for 40 minutes.
- Once roasted, and cooled to room temperature, add your roasted veggies, avocado, lime juice and cilantro to a blender.
- Blend on high for 1 minute until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with some fresh lime juice, diced onion and cilantro.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Tomatillo salsa, avocado tomatillo salsa