A take on Caprese using burrata and San Marzano tomatoes.
- 4 slices of Bread Man Baking Company Olive Loaf
- 2 cups of San Marzano tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of burrata
- Olive Oil & Balsamic to drizzle
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 bunch basil
- Toast your olive loaf in the toaster until each side is golden brown.
- Spread the burrata on the tops of each loaf.
- Crack black pepper on the burrata.
- In a separate bowl, tosss together San Marzano tomatoes, olive oil and salt. Spoon out the tomatoes on top of the burrata.
- Roll up a bunch of basil, and chop it into thin strips.
- Sprinkle the basil on each slice of toast.
- Lightly drizzle balsamic vinegar and olive oil on each slice of toast. Eat and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 toast
- Calories: 146
- Sugar: 3.1 g
- Sodium: 855 mg
- Fat: 4.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.1 g
- Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 6.7 g
- Cholesterol: 1.3 mg
Keywords: Toast, Burrata, San Marzano Tomatoes, Bread Man Baking Company