Super easy whipped cauliflower for a tasty and flavorful side dish.
- 1 head of cauliflower (775g)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of butter (softened)
- ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by bringing a pot of salted water to a rolling boil
- Cut your cauliflower into even pieces. Be sure to remove the stems and any greenery.
- Once the water reaches a boil, add in your cauliflower and garlic, and let it boil for 5 minutes, or until you can easily pierce it with a fork.
- Drain the water from your pot, and add your cauliflower, salt, pepper and garlic to a blender.
- Add softened butter and heavy whipping cream.
- Blend the mixture for one minute.
- Your cauliflower should be thick and fluffy.
- Top with microgreens, or fresh parsley.
- Serve in a dish and enjoy!
- Grated parmesan is amazing over this. It adds to the fat in the dish, but it’s wonderful.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cauliflower
- Calories: 128
- Sugar: 3.9g
- Sodium: 61.3mg
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Protein: 4.1g
- Cholesterol: 23.7mg
Keywords: cauliflower puree, cauliflower mash