An easy-to-assemble chopped salad with some good ingredients.
- 8 cups kale
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- garlic stuffed olives
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 8 ounces of chicken
- Dressing of your choice (I used Tessamae’s green goddess
- First, wash your produce. I use a salad spinner to get everything clean and dry.
- Next, lay your kale down as your base layer.
- The next part is up to you. For a pretty presentation, I laid each topping down in a row. For a more practical salad, I’d just throw everything into a bowl with the dressing and shake it up until it’s evenly coated.
- Then, enjoy!
Leftovers can be stored in a glass container for 2-3 days (with dressing) or up to 7 days without the dressing. I recommend enjoying the salad fresh.
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American