Crispy wings achived without oil in an air fryer.
- 1 pound Chicken Wings (I used all flat pieces)
- 2 tablespoons Berbere
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a ziplock bag combine chicken wings, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and Berbere together.
- For better flavor, let them marinade overnight, but if you need them quickly 30 minutes will do the job.
- Spray your air fryer tray with olive oil (or pam). This prevents the wings from sticking to the tray.
- Air Fry them according to the manufacturer’s instructions. My Gourmia 5qt takes about 20 minutes on 400 degrees to reach 165 degrees.
- Plate, and enjoy!
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 10 wings
- Calories: 420
- Fat: 20
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Protein: 60
Keywords: Air Fryer Chicken Wings, Keto Chicken Wings, Fried chicken wings, no oil