Make the perfect grilled chicken even as a newbie to grilling!
- Place your boneless, skinless chicken breast in a shallow dish and add in your Head Country sauce, olive oil and spices.
- Let everything marinate for three hours.
- Preheat your Grill to 400 degrees. If you’re using a gas grill, it should take 10-15 minutes for the grill to get to temp.
- Sear your chicken on both sides, and place into your lower heat zones to resume cooking all the way through
- Measure the temperature. Once the chicken has come to 165 degrees, it is done.
- Season with a little extra salt and pepper to taste.
- Then, enjoy!
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: BBQ
Keywords: BBQ Chicken