A homemade cider you can create right in your slow cooker!
- 6 Pazazz apples – washed and sliced, but no need to peel, or core.
- 1 cup of lemon vodka
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon allspice
- 1 zested lemon peel
- 6 cups of water (or enough to cover your apples)
- Wash and slice your apples (seeds, cores, skin and all)
- Dump your apples into your crockpot
- Cover with water.
- Add lemon vodka, cinnamon sticks, allspice and zested lemon peel
- Cook on low heat for 6 hours
- Strain the cider with a mesh sieve (or cheesecloth, whichever you have handy, and whichever will keep the large chunks of apple out of your batch!)
- Enjoy warm or cold. It was hot outside, so we had it cold!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Slow Cooker