A delicious garlicky hummus.
- In a food processor add lemon juice, garlic, tahini, chickpeas and salt.
- Pulse until mixture breaks down, and then run the food processor for 5 minutes for the hummus to come together.
- Once it’s done mixing. Plate the mixture and drizzle oilive oil in the grooves and sprinkle paprika over the top. Enjoy with some pita, or veggies. It’s great on broccoli!
- Although peeling the chickpeas (which takes forever) results in a smoother hummus, the texture of unpeeled chickpeas is actually really nice, and brings some life to the spread.
- You can do this same recipe with freshly cooked chickpeas, but the work is already done for you when they’re canned.
- You can also sprinkle finishing salt over the top for an extra saltiness.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Keywords: hummus, garlic hummus, hummus spread