A sweet and tart Paloma recipe without a ton of added sugar.
- 1 cup Grapefruit Juice
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces Swoon Margarita
- 4 –6 Ounces of Sparkling Mineral Water (I use Topo Chico)
- 1 Lemon Wedge for decoration
- Rock Salt to Rim the glass.
- 1/2 cup Ice
- Add your Ice, Tequila, Grapefruit Juice, Margarita Mixer and Lime Juice into your cocktail shaker.
- Shake until the mixture is slightly frothy and well incorporated.
- Take your sliced lime wedge for decoration, and use it to coat the top of your glass.
- Dip the glass in rock salt, and coat the sides for decoration.
- Add in your mixed cocktail and top with Sparkling Water.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 8oz
- Calories: 103
- Carbohydrates: 13g
Keywords: Paloma, paloma cocktail