An easy salad recipe for dinner in under 15 minutes
- 4 cups Kale
- 16 oz Mozzarella balls (or mozzarella pearls)
- 16 oz Grape, or other small tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Basil. chopped
- Olive oil (or avocado oil)
For the chimichurri:
- Start out by rinsing your kale and patting it dry then massage it with olive oil seasoned with salt and place it aside.
- Then take grape tomatoes, mozzarella pearls (mozzarella balls, they should be drained of water), and chopped, fresh basil, and combine.
- Season those ingredients with salt.
- Then make your chimichurri by combining all of your ingredients in a food processor and pulsing until it becomes a chunky consistency
- Put all of the ingredients together in a salad bowl. Serve cold, and enjoy!
- With chimichurri, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Feel free to play around with a consistency that works best for you by adding more oil, or acid. It’s up to you!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Chopping
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 4 salads
- Calories: 295
- Sugar: 5.3 g
- Sodium: 1757.8 mg
- Fat: 11.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.2 g
- Fiber: 4.9 g
- Protein: 38.5 g
- Cholesterol: 20.4 mg
Keywords: Kale salad, caprese salad, kale caprese salad, appetizers