This low carb, gluten-free, keto pumpkin bread has all of the best flavors of fall!
For the Keto Pumpkin Bread:
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
- 1 cup Truvia Sweet Complete (or another sweetener of choice – just be sure to look for the conversion on your package to 1 cup of sugar).
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree, canned
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray loaf pan with Pam and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Whip your room temp butter and sugar substitute until it’s fluffy.
- Add in your eggs one at a time and keep beating until the eggs are completely incorporated.
- Add vanilla, and pumpkin puree
- Add almond flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix the batter until it is thick and smooth without lumps.
- Pour batter it into a greased, parchment paper-lined, 1 pound loaf bread pan.
- Bake it at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 55 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes until a knife comes out clean when inserted into the middle.
- I highly recommend canned pumpkin for this recipe. Homemade pumpkin puree varies too much, and your cake may come out too moist or too dry without enough pumpkin flavor.
- Almond flour is delicate and tends to brown/toast very quickly. I suggest watching the loaf in the last 20 minutes or so. If it starts to look too toasty and brown on top, cover the top with foil and continue baking.
- If you notice your batter is too wet, keep cooking in 5-minute increments and checking the middle.
- Let this cake cool completely before you attempt to slice it. It gets its structure without crumbling by cooling. This will also allow the inside to cook a little further when you pull it from the oven. Seriously, let it be no matter how tempting it is to slice into it!
- If you want to add any nuts or seeds, mix them into your batter right at the end before pouring it into the pan. I recommend walnuts or pecans for this.
- You can also make a nice cream cheese frosting for it. I’ll leave the optional frosting down in the recipe card.
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
Keywords: keto pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread, easy pumpkin bread, gluten-free keto pumpkin bread.