A creamy, frothy, sticky sweet coffee that’s fun and sippable.
- With a stand mixer whisk attachment or a hand blender whisk, whisk the mixture (low speed first to incorporate and then at high speed to whip the air and make it fluffy).
- Whisk unt tile mixture is both shiny and stiff on the end of your whisk.
- Let the mixture settle for 1 minute.
- Pour a glass of ice and plant-based milk
- Optional: add in MCT oil.
- Dollop you mixture over a glass of unsweetened plant-based milk.
- This recipe makes about 4 servings of the whip. It’s incredibly sweet and rich. A little goes a long way in your coffee
- The nutrition facts label is ONLY for the whip. Calculate macros for plant-based milk and MCT oil separately.
- Prep Time: 1
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: Korean
Keywords: Dalgona Coffee, whipped coffee, whipped coffee drink, keto whipped coffee, low car whipped coffee