Simple and quick vegetarian low carb pasta dish.
- On low heat, warm your tomato sauce.
- Add grape tomatoes
- Add diced zucchini and eggplant and cook until fork tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add Hearts of Palm Pasta and cook for 3 minutes, until pasta is heated through
- Sprinkle on Parmisano Reggiano
- Sprinkle on basil for garnish
- Hearts of palm pasta cooks quickly, it only needs to be in the sauce for 3-5 minutes to heat through. Overcooking may result in mushy noodles.
- This stores in the fridge in an airtight container for 1 week.
- This pasta is best enjoyed fresh.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1/2 pan
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 8.4g
- Sodium: 359.9mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 18.9g
- Fiber: 6.2g
- Protein: 6.5g
- Cholesterol: 2.2mg
Keywords: hearts of palm pasta, hearts of palm recipe, hearts of palm pasta alla vodka