A delicious and simple kale salad recipe with no frills.
- Begin by making your dressing, by combining apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt. Drizzle in your avocado oil and whisk.
- Then keep whisking all of your ingredients together until they become thickened and fully incorporated.
- Add your kale to the dressing mixture, and massage the kale with your hands by stirring it around in the bowl, and squeezing to get the dressing all over the greens.
- Once your kale is massage, top with crumbled goat cheese, pomegranates, and pecans.
- The salad keeps for about 24 hours in an airtight container.
- Enjoy the salad.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chopping
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 salad
- Calories: 283
- Sugar: 12.9g
- Sodium: 269.1mg
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 19.8g
- Fiber: 5.4g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 6.5mg
Keywords: pomegranate, kale salad, massaged kale, goat cheese, pecans