Delicious mini bundt cakes that are perfect for fall!
For the pumpkin bread
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
- 1/2 cup Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- 4 large, Grade A eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree, canned
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice blend
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of pecans
For the ganache
- 8 ounces of chocolate
- 8 ounces of oat milk
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice flavoring
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Start by preheating your oven to 350ºF.
- Spray your bundt cake pan with non-stick spray, or
- Cream your butter and Truvia Brown Sugar Blend on medium speed, until combined thoroughly.
- Add in your eggs one at a time on medium speed until each one is incorporated into the batter. The batter will be a liquid and lumpy consistency.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin puree, continuing to beat the mixture on medium speed until combined.
- Add in almond flour, baking powder and salt, mixing the batter until it’s thick and smooth without lumps.
- Fill your muffin tins 3/4 of the way (batter will rise).
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature before removing. You must let them cool, or you’ll have an issue getting them out of the pan in one piece.
- To make your ganache:
- Combine 8 ounces of sugar-free chocolate and 8 ounces of oat milk in a saucepan.
- Cook down and stir with a whisk until thickened and shiny, about 8 minutes.
- Assembling your cakes:
- Remove the cakes from the pan, and place on a wire rack (with parchment paper below), or on a plate.
- Use a spoon to drizzle chocolate ganache over the top of the cakes. You can reserve the rest of the ganache in a heat safe-bowl to use later on for coffee, or dipping fruit.
Nordic Ware Geo Bundtlette PanBuy Now →
- Macros are for the cake only, the chocolate ganache will depend on what kind of chocolate you used. I use Lily’s Chocolate.
- Don’t worry if your ganache hardens. Work with it in a heat-safe bowl so you can give it a quick 15-30 second nuke in the microwave. It will harden on the cakes, and depending on what brand you use, it may have a chalky appearance. That’s normal, and just because of the stevia in the chocolate.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 bundt cake
- Calories: 222
- Sugar: 5.9g
- Sodium: 124.6g
- Fat: 13.5g
- Carbohydrates: 14.6g
- Fiber: 5.8g
- Protein: 4.8g
- Cholesterol: 8.3mg
Keywords: mini bundt cakes, pumpkin cake, pumpkin flavored cake