Get this set-it-and-forget-it overnight oats recipe. Use some staple pantry ingredients to put together this recipe in 5 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar and stir.
- Tightly close lid and refrigerate for for at least 8 hours.
- To heat, add 1/4 cup of water and microwave for 1 minute. If it’s still not heated through, keep heating in 30 second increments, and stir between each time you heat.
- You can enjoy this cold – it’s just as delicious.
- You can use the milk of your choice in these recipes – I enjoy cow’s milk, almond milk, oatmilk, or even water for the moisture.
- This will keep for up to 7 days. The longer it sits, the softer it gets.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 Jar
- Calories: 234
- Sugar: 9.1g
- Sodium: 37.3mg
- Fat: 5.1g
- Carbohydrates: 36.8g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 9.1g
- Cholesterol: 1.6mg
Keywords: overnight oats, peach pie overnight oats, peach overnight oats, make ahead recipes.