- Peel, de-vein, and clean your shrimp. Be sure to pat it dry after cleaning. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine salt, gochujang, chili flakes, honey, and lemon juice. Whisk until fully combined.
- Place your pan on the stove, and turn the stove to medium heat, and drizzle in olive oil.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl with the sauce, and toss everything together until the shrimp is completely coated.
- Place the shrimp in the pan, and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145ºF.
- Remove the shrimp from the heat and serve with thinly sliced green onion.
You can serve in tacos with some pickled onions, use them in a salad, or I have loved them as a quick bite in some lettuce wraps. SO delicious and flavorful.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian Fusion
- Serving Size: 1, 3 ounce serving
- Calories: 134
- Sugar: 9.3g
- Sodium: 570mg
- Fat: 2.1g
- Carbohydrates: 11.4g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 18g
- Cholesterol: 146mg
Keywords: Gochujang Shrimp