One thing I love about using Miso is how well it pairs with sweet ingredients to make a savory/sweet combo. My Sticky Miso Wings using Truvia Original Sweetener has an insane flavor and will keep you heading back to the counter for more!
For the wings:
- 2.5 pounds of chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1 tablespoon of oil (optional)
For the Sauce:
- 2.82 oz (80g) of pineapples
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1” knob (8g) of fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 tablespoons (78g) red miso
- 1 teaspoon Tamari
- 1/4 cup truffle mayo
- 1 teaspoon Mirin
- 2 teaspoons Truvia Original Sweetener
- Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Chopped Green Onion Garnish
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Begin by patting your wings completely dry. We do this step to ensure that the wings get super crispy in the oven. Patting the wings dry removes surface-level moisture.
- Season the wings with oil, salt, garlic powder, and corn starch.
- Toss together until cornstarch has lightly coated the wings.
- Place on a baking sheet covered with foil and a wire rack. Bake for 30 minutes.
- To make your sauce: In a food processor, or blender, add pineapple, fresh garlic, ginger, miso, tamari, truffle mayo, mirin, and Truvia Original Sweetener.
- Blend until smooth and set aside in the fridge.
- In a large bowl, add your cooked wings, and sauce together, tossing until the wings are completely coated in the sauce.
- Turn your oven down to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Put your wings back on the baking sheet and bake your wings for another 20 minutes at 400 degrees, or until the internal temperature of the thickest part of the wing reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You should enjoy these immediately, but you can also store them in an airtight container for up to 5 days, and reheat them in the air fryer, or oven until crisp and warmed through.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Fusion
- Serving Size: 5 wings
- Calories: 217
- Sugar: 2.3g
- Sodium: 520.8mg
- Fat: 6.6g
- Carbohydrates: 17.4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 21.2g
- Cholesterol: 50.4mg
Keywords: chicken wigs, miso wings, sticky miso wings, sticky miso chicken wings