A summer salad with easy to find ingredients and delicious flavors.
- 4 cups spring salad mix (or really any salad mix)
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 6 ounces of grilled chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup of pecans chopped
- Dressing of your choice (green goddess or avocado are my favorites)
- Start by giving all of your produce a rinse. Make sure to clean everything thoroughly and pat it dry.
- I also like to use a salad spinner for this step. It helps to dry the leaves and also gets rid of any excess dirt. It’s always surreal to see how much dirty water is left even after a good rinse.
- After you rinse all of your produce, you can chop your strawberries, pecans, and chicken, and throw them into the salad. You can also add your goat cheese at this point.
- Next, dress and toss the salad.
- Plate and enjoy!
- This salad serves two, but it’s honestly so good that I just want to eat it myself most times!
- It’s versatile. If you’d like to add in different nuts or seeds, you can do that!
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: chopping
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry salad, chopped salad, pecan salad, strawberry pecan salad