A delicious and fluffy sugarless marshmallow recipe
- 3 tablespoons (or 3 packets) unflavored gelatin.
- ½ cup cold water (to dissolve gelatin)
- ⅔ cup water (to make simple syrup)
- 1 cup Truvia® Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener
- Optional – Truvia® Confectioners Sweetener. Dust it over the top for that recognizable marshmallow texture.
- Begin by dissolving the gelatin in your stand mixer bowl, in ½ cup of water. Turn your stand mixer on to low speed to incorporate it while you make your simple syrup mixture.
- Add ⅔ cup of water to a saucepan along with 1 cup of Truvia® Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener. Let the mixture come to a rolling boil. And boil until you can see through the mixture and it’s completely clear (it will start out cloudy).
- Add the mixture to the gelatin, and beat at high speed for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the mixture has puffed up, quickly add it to your baking dish and smooth the top with an offset spatula.
- Let sit at room temp, and slice into it with a sharp knife.
- Optional: Dust with some Truvia® Confectioners Sweetener for that recognizable marshmallow texture.
- These are best used the day you make them, but you can cut them into squares and store them in a plastic bag in the fridge for 2-3 days. Be sure to squeeze all of the air out of the bags.
- These melt and brown like traditional marshmallows. You may notice some gelatin
- Tools you need for this recipe:
Stand Mixer with Whisk Attachment
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Stant Mixer
Keywords: Sugarless Marshmallows