A tropical smoothie with ingredients that are good for your gut!
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup of frozen peaches
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of Frozen mango
- 1 scoop of vital proteins collagen peptides
- 1 scoop of Muniq Vanilla Prebiotic fiber
- 1 teaspoon of blue spirulina
- 1 half cup of almond milk
- In your blender scoop in collagen peptides, Muniq, blue spirulina, pineapple chunks, peaches, banana, mango, and almond milk.
- Starting on the lowest setting turn your blender on and let the ingredients blend together.
- Then to fully incorporate all ingredients, turn the blender up to a higher setting and let the mixture blend for 1 minute.
- Pour into the glasses of your choice and enjoy.
If you find your smoothie is taking a while to blend, make sure to tamp it down, or add liquid 1/4 cup at a time.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 50.8 g
- Sodium: 96.9 mg
- Fat: 2.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 61.1 g
- Fiber: 5.4 g
- Protein: 3.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg