These keto and low carb friendly, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are amazingly tasty, and super low carb. They’re a great alternative to the classic version without much blood sugar impact.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 2 eggs, 3/4 cup brown sugar swerve, 1 tablespoon vanilla, 1 cup almond butter, 3 tablespoons almond flour and 1 tsp baking soda together (this is best done with a stand, or hand mixer).
- Once well incorporated, add in your chopped macadamia nuts and ChocZero white chocolate chips. Fold them in, being careful not to overmix your dough.
- With a small ice cream scoop, scoop out your dough rounds. This recipe makes roughly 24 cookies.
- Flatten the cookies slightly before you put them into the oven. They should have a round shape, and will spread out.
- Place in your oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the dough balls are golden. You may need to adjust the time depending on the overall temp of your oven.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Enjoy with a cool glass of milk!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
Keywords: Keto white chocolate macadamia, low carb macadamia cookies