A simple way to take steak to the next level. Using ancho chiles helps bring out a depth of flavor in the meat.
- Preheat your grill (or stove). Let the grill come to 300 degrees F, and adjust the vents to hold the temp.
- Prep your steak by cutting off any excess fat.
- Sprinkle with salt on all sides and rub the salt in.
- Drizzle with oil on all sides to evenly coat the steak.
- Sprinkle on Ancho Chile Powder and rub all over steak.
- Let the steak sit for 20 minutes at room temp to help the flavors develop.
- Put on the grill with a meat thermometer, and cook to your desired temperature.
- Once cooked, take it off the grill and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy.
- Category: Steak
- Method: grilling
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 414
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Sodium: 597.2mg
- Fat: 24.2g
- Carbohydrates: 4.6g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 46g
- Cholesterol: 142.8mg
Keywords: ancho chile, steak, ribeye, grill, summer recipes, bbq,