A yummy blueberry breakfast chaffle. Friendly to those watching carbohydrates.
- In a bowl, mix together, egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix in baking powder, almond flour, and cinnamon.
- Lastly, add in the mozzarella cheese and coat it evenly with the mixture.
- Carefully fold in your blueberries
- Spray your waffle maker with oil and let it heat up to its highest setting.
- Cook the waffle, checking on it every 5 minutes until it gets crunchy and golden. A tip: Make sure you put in half of your batter. The waffle maker can overflow, making it a messy process. I suggest putting down a silpat mat for an easy clean up.
- Take it out carefully, and top it with butter, and your favorite low-carb syrup.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Keto
- Serving Size: 1 chaffle
- Calories: 248
- Sugar: 2.9 g
- Sodium: 391.6 mg
- Fat: 15.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.4 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 16.3 g
- Cholesterol: 137.2 mg
Keywords: Chaffle, keto chaffle, blueberry chaffle, sweet chaffle, almond flour chaffle