A low-carb version of the classic Chinese take-out favorite.
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 4 tablespoons of green onion (chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1/4 white onion (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 large egg (I used brown egg)
- 1 cup shrimp (whole or chopped, your choice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos (to drizzle into the pan after cooking).
- Heat your sesame oil in your pan on medium-high heat (I used a wok).
- Cook your shrimp and season with salt until they’re almost cooked through (the rest of the process is going to cook the shrimp through).
- Dump in your riced cauliflower, garlic, onion and add more salt.
- Continue to stir until those ingredients are cooked through.
- Turn your wok down to medium low heat.
- Crack and egg inside the pan and mix in the egg – be sure to work quickly as the pan will be hot and cook the eggs quickly – in about 30 seconds.
- Add in your chopped green onions.
- Pour over coconut aminos and stir once more to incorporate.
Keywords: cauliflower fried rice, cauliflower rice, cauliflower shrimp fried rice.