Chocolate covered strawberries
A delicious, lower carb alternative to your favorite chocolate covered strawberries.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 1 dozen strawberries 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Microwave the chocolate and oil in a microwave safe dish for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between heating them each time. Do this until the chocolate becomes smooth.
- Coat the berries in chocolate.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate sets.
- Sub a different oil to thin out the chocolate if you don’t have avocado oil on hand. Just choose something with a mild flavor so it doesn’t overpower your chocolate.
Keywords: chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate and strawberries, valentine's day