Chorizo and Egg breakfast tacos are simple and delicious! Add any toppings you love and get to breakfast!
- Heat a nonstick pan and place a teaspoon of butter in the pan
- Crack your eggs and beat them with the salt, cayenne pepper and cracked black pepper.
- Place the chorizo in the pan – until they’re cooked all the way through.
- Turn the pan down to low heat, and cook the eggs. Let them set in the pan until the edges are cooked and then stir them until they come together.
- Load your tacos with a layer of egg, chorizo, and then top with cilantro.
- Sprinkle lime up to and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Breakfast tacos, chorizo and egg tacos