These air fried wings are made without excess fat and calories. They’re still absolutely delicious.
For the marinade
- 2 cups of buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper (you can also use black pepper).
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of salt
For Air Frying:
- Start by adding your spice mixture to your buttermilk. Stir until well incorporated.
- Add your chicken into the marinade and let it do its thing for anywhere from 2-24 hours (the longer you do this, the more flavorful and tender your chicken will be.
- Once the chicken has marinated, drain the marinade, and pat your chicken completely dry (this step helps achieve crispy skin).
- In a new bowl, coat your chicken in oil.
- Mix together your grated parmesan and garlic powder, and toss your chicken wings in the mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes (or to your air fryer‘s specs), or until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165ºF. You may need to work in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Top with parsley and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
Your air fryer probably has specs on how to best cook certain foods. Be sure to refer to its guide for that. They all work slightly differently.
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken wings, wings, air fryer wings, air fryer chicken wings, garlic parmesan wings