- First, combine your sugar-free chocolate chips and avocado oil in a bowl, microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between each heating. You only need to do this 1-2 times depending on your microwave power.
- Set the melted chocolate aside.
- In a bowl, combine your almond flour, Muniq powder, salt and baking powder. Mix them together until the dry mixture has combined.
- Add your melted chocolate, sugar, and eggs to the dry mixture. Stir with your spatula by hand until the eggs are fully incorporated, but not beyond that.
- Spray a glass 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, and pour the batter in, spreading it as needed.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool to room temperature before slicing. You can also chill it in the refrigerator before enjoying it!
- I love these chilled.
- You can dunk them into a glass of almond milk for a satisfying treat!
- My sugar-free caramel can also make them amazing!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 24 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: .4g
- Sodium: 36.8 mg
- Fat: 8.2g
- Carbohydrates: 6.3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4.2g
- Cholesterol: 46.5mg
Keywords: easy fudgy chocolate brownies, foolproof brownies, low carb brownies