This recipe is a great, one-pan meal, and it’s also keto-friendly. Dress it up or down however you’d like by adding different veggies, or even a different protein.
- 4 bone in, skin on chicken thighs
- 1 16 oz bag of frozen spinach (or 3 cups fresh spinach)
- 3 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Heat Olive Oil in a skillet until your pan is hot and steaming.
- Rub your chicken with salt and pepper, and place it in the pan skin side down.
- Cook chicken all the way through (internal temp of 165 Degrees, and remove from the pan.
- Drain any excess oil from the pan.
- Turn your pan down to medium-low heat and let cool down a bit.
- Peel and crush your cloves of garlic and throw them in the pan to brown up.
- Add in your spinach, butter, cream, and parmesan cheese, and let it all melt together.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are coated with the cheese and cream mixture and spinach wilts down.
- Add your chicken back in, and let everything meld together on low heat for 10 minutes. Add red pepper flakes at the end.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Keep in mind that your cooked spinach is going to shrink down. So if you want to make extras, make sure to double the recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Pan Roasting
- Cuisine: Keto
- Serving Size: 1 chicken thigh + 1/4 cup creamed spinach
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 41g
Keywords: Pan roasted chicken thighs, roasted chicken thighs, keto chicken thighs, garlic chicken thighs, creamed spinach