A 5 ingredient dinner that’s easy to make. Delicious whether you pan roast, or grill them.
For the marinade
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
Optional: Tzatziki sauce
For the Chicken:
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt garlic, and chicken to a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat a pan on medium-high heat with one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cook the chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!
For the tzatziki: