Easy and flexible Greek-Style salad using a mix of fresh and pantry ingredients.
- 4 cups, butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and dried
- 3 ounces baked salmon
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dressing of your choice (I used lemon poppyseed to bring out the flavors of the salad)
- In a bowl, add dressing, and then layer on lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onion, chickpeas, salmon, feta, spices and drizzle with dressing on top.
- Toss everything together to coat it all, and enjoy!
- Recipe macros are without the dressing since I used store-bought in this recipe.
- I add some of my dressing to the bottom of the bowl, and then drizzle some on top so the whole salad gets a bit of the dressing and it makes it easier to distribute.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Assembling Ingredients
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Greek-style salad, salad recipe, easy salad recipe, salads