An easy way to turn up and flavor your fresh green beans.
- 32 oz of green beans
- ¼ cup of the green goddess dressing or marinade of your choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil
- Cut off the ends of your green beans to remove any of the stem.
- Boil your green beans for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove them and immediately place them into an ice bath to stop the cooking.
- Reheat your green beans (microwave is totally fine) for 1 minute.
- Season with salt, pepper, and drizzle with your favorite green goddess dressing.
- Optional: You can also add a sprinkle of fried onions to the top for the crunch factor
This recipe uses fresh green beans. They’re going to be crunchy and snappy. I recommend fresh – not canned or frozen – for this recipe.
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 2
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 8.4g
- Sodium: 736.4mg
- Fat: 7.1g
- Carbohydrates: 16.9g
- Fiber: 6.1g
- Protein: 4.4g
- Cholesterol: 6.1mg
Keywords: Green beans, green goddess green beans, green beans