A wonderfully flavorful spatchcocked chicken recipe with a peach glaze
- Start by preheating your grill to 450 degrees.
- Spatchcock your chicken. You can also leave it whole if you wish.
- Rub your chicken with avocado oil, garlic powder, paprika and salt (both sides).
- Brush the chicken with your peach jam.
- Place on grill breast side up and grill for 2o minutes at 450 degrees.
- Without lifting the lid, adjust the temperature to 375 degrees and grill for 20 minutes per pound of chicken.
- Cook the chicken to an internal temperature 165 degrees F.
- Let the chicken rest for 20 minutes to reabsorb juices.
- Carve and serve.
- You can also do this method in the oven. You won’t get the charred flavor, but it will still be amazing!
- This can be refrigerated for up to a week. You can get the skin crispy again by air frying it or giving it a quick broil.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grilled spatchcock chicken, grilled chicken, chicken, whole chicken.