Pumpkin pie creamer for coffee or tea. Notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- 4 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon caramel extract
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- Optional: sweetener of choice
- Pour ingredients into a glass.
- Mix with a spoon, whisk, or electric whisk until everything is incorporated.
- Chill and enjoy by itself, or over coffee.
- To make this Keto-friendly, sub cream for evaporated milk.
- Add sweetener to taste if you’d like. I did not in the original – I thought it tasted totally fine.
- This will keep for up to a week in the fridge.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Coffee
Keywords: pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin pie coffee creamer, pumpkin pie creamer