The moment the weather gets cooler, I’m SO ready for pumpkin everything. So, this pumpkin pie coffee creamer is one way I can start the day with some pumpkin spice.
As always, I want my recipes to be simple and require very little to make.
What’s in pumpkin pie coffee creamer?
Pumpkin pie coffee creamer is easy to make, and only contains a few ingredients.
- Canned pumpkin
- Caramel extract
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Evaporated Milk
- Optional sweetener (I prefer Truvia Sweet Complete)
All of these ingredients are easy to find in the baking aisle of your local grocery store, but I’ve also shared them above if you’d like to purchase them via Amazon.
How do I make pumpkin pie coffee creamer?
You’ll add in your pumpkin, caramel extract, pumpkin pie spice and evaporated milk to a glass.
Then, with a spoon, whisk, or electric whisk, you’ll mix the ingredients until they are incorporated and the milk is slightly frothy.
That’s it! You can stick it in the fridge and use it a coupleat a time as a creamer for your coffee. You can also enjoy it as a satisfying drink.
Is pumpkin pie coffee creamer low carb, or keto-Friendly?
Yes. Pumpkin pie creamer is low carb and keto friendly. It’s roughly 5 grams of carbs per serving.
If you are following keto, and you’d like to eliminate carbs altogether, I suggest swapping evaporated milk for heavy cream.
Just be sure not to beat your cream too much, or you’ll end up with whipped cream instead of a more fluid creamer.
Enjoy your fall coffee creamer!
I’m so excited to share this recipe with you all and I hope you love it.
If you can’t make the recipe now, be sure to pin it for later.
And of course, if you try the recipe, leave me a rating and review to let me know how it went.Print
Pumpkin pie creamer for coffee or tea. Notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- 4 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon caramel extract
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- Optional: sweetener of choice
- Pour ingredients into a glass.
- Mix with a spoon, whisk, or electric whisk until everything is incorporated.
- Chill and enjoy by itself, or over coffee.
- To make this Keto-friendly, sub cream for evaporated milk.
- Add sweetener to taste if you’d like. I did not in the original – I thought it tasted totally fine.
- This will keep for up to a week in the fridge.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Coffee
Keywords: pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin pie coffee creamer, pumpkin pie creamer