Easy and fresh homemade whipped cream.
- 16 ounces of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetener of your choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Pour your chilled cream into a bowl.
- Turn your mixer on to the highest speed, and whip the cream and sugar until it starts to form a fluffy texture.
- Don’t whip beyond that, or you start to make butter and buttermilk. That’s also a fun experiment.
- Check the texture to make sure it’s to your liking. I like mine with stiff peaks and more on the firm side. It has to be nice and scoopable!
- Enjoy with your favorite dessert
- This can be kept for up to two weeks in the refridgerator.
- Prep Time: 1
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Dessert
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 101
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
- Fat: 10.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.8 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0.8 g
- Cholesterol: 33.7 mg
Keywords: whipped cream, homemade whipped cream