An easy Keto breakfast bowl with 4 ingredients!
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup of spring mix salad
- 1/2 medium avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 –4 pork rinds, crushed.
- Place egg into pan and fill with cold water until water covers the egg completely.
- Heat to a rolling boil and boil egg for two minutes.
- Take the egg off the burner and let it sit in the hot pan (6-7 minutes for a medium egg).
- While the egg is cooking, take your avocado, wash it, and slice it in half.
- Scoop out the inside of the avocado and use a fork to mash it up. Season it with salt to your liking.
- Next take your spring mix, wash it, and dry it with a paper towel.
- Set it aside.
- Now, run your egg under cold water to stop it from cooking. Gently roll it on your counter to crack the egg, and then peel it.
- Assemble your bowl with the avocado on the bottom.
- Crush 4-5 pork rinds, and sprinkle it over the top for crunch.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Keto