This content contains affiliate links, which helps hangrywoman.com to provide free recipes and resources. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support of the blog.
I just started the Ketogentic diet! While that comes with a whole list of things I can, and cannot eat, it also comes with some creativity in the kitchen. That’s why this Keto Breakfast Bowl is my jam.
I’m aiming to only eat 20g of carbs per day (for reference, my dietician used to allow me 80 grams per day) In the past, I could just throw rice under some protein and veggies, and call it a night, but with Keto meals, I’ve had to be more inventive and careful about my food choices.
I love breakfast, and I could eat it all day long, honestly, so when I threw this bowl together in the kitchen I was so thrilled – especially because it was perfectly low carb!
With only 4 grams of net carbs, this bowl will still fill you up, and help you feel full.
I’m also proud that this Keto Breakfast Bowl only has 4 ingredients. So not only is it keto, but it’s wonderfully clean.
It also doesn’t take very long to assemble this bowl, which is another bonus. I love quick meals that don’t take a lot of effort, and this one really ticks a lot of boxes for me.
This bowl is high in fat. If you’re looking to reduce the fat, you can half the mashed avocado in the recipe. You can eat the other half for a snack later, or spritz it with some lime and put it in an airtight container.
Check out the recipe for this Keto breakfast bowl and be sure to pin it to your Keto Pinterest board.Print
Keto Breakfast Bowl
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 1 breakfast bowl 1x
- Diet: Diabetic
An easy Keto breakfast bowl with 4 ingredients!
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup of spring mix salad
- 1/2 medium avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 –4 pork rinds, crushed.
- Place egg into pan and fill with cold water until water covers the egg completely.
- Heat to a rolling boil and boil egg for two minutes.
- Take the egg off the burner and let it sit in the hot pan (6-7 minutes for a medium egg).
- While the egg is cooking, take your avocado, wash it, and slice it in half.
- Scoop out the inside of the avocado and use a fork to mash it up. Season it with salt to your liking.
- Next take your spring mix, wash it, and dry it with a paper towel.
- Set it aside.
- Now, run your egg under cold water to stop it from cooking. Gently roll it on your counter to crack the egg, and then peel it.
- Assemble your bowl with the avocado on the bottom.
- Crush 4-5 pork rinds, and sprinkle it over the top for crunch.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 8
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Keto
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 265
- Sugar: 0.6 g
- Sodium: 2408.2 mg
- Fat: 22.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6 g
- Fiber: 7.9 g
- Protein: 8.7 g
- Cholesterol: 186 mg