A dirty keto fudge receipe that is super rich and delicious. You only need a little to satisfy that sweet craving.
- Blend together your cocoa, fiber supplement, collagen peptides, sugar free torani salted caramel syrup, cream cheese, butter and swerve until full incorporated. This is best done with a hand, or stand mixer while your butter is cold to room temperature.
- With a spatula, scrape out your fudge into the mold.
- Freeze for 1 hour so the fudge takes shape
- Store for 2 weeks in the refrigerator – pop out of the molds and enjoy as needed.
- The Torani Sugar free syrup is not appropriate for strict keto users. Proceed carefully, and add in flavorings that work for you if this one doesn’t.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Chocolate
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1/2 square
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 21
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Protein: 5
Keywords: chocolate fudge, keto fudge, dirty keto fudge.