Y’all have been asking for Keto desserts, and I finally delivered with Keto Fudge – the most chocolatey, rich keto dessert.
Best of all, it’s 1 net gram of carbs for a whole square (0 for a half square – squeal!)!
Some tools you need for Keto Fudge
You will need a a couple tools to get this done. Nothing major.
You very well could put this into a deep pan lined with parchment paper and call it a day, but I did these using silicone molds and I found that it’s truly the best way.
You can use any mold, but I used this one from Amazon.
I found that an electric beater or stand mixer is the best way to incorporate the ingredients. It’s going to get you the most fluffy and well blended dessert.
Additionally, you want the butter and cream cheese you use in this to be at room temperature. Do. Not. Let. It. Melt.
Your Swerve will sink to the bottom and then you’ll be upset at this recipe. So make sure, cold to room temp and no warmer.
That’s going to beat your dry ingredients in best.
After your first batch of Keto Fudge
As a pro tip – try these plain first. Once you figure out the taste, you can add things like cacao nibs, nuts, and whatever you love in your regular fudge recipes!
You can also adjust the sweetness as you go. The torani and swerve were the perfect ratio for me, but some people might want more sweetness.
Just a note – these things are RIIIIIICH.
Like Beyonce rich. You don’t need more than one quarter a square.
The entire batch also has just 9 grams of net carbs. I think I knocked it out of the park on this one.
These are pretty high in fat. If you’re watching your fats, weigh out your portion to a size that feels comfortable.
If you like this recipe, save it as a pin for later, and leave me a note on how it turned out.Print
A dirty keto fudge receipe that is super rich and delicious. You only need a little to satisfy that sweet craving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 pieces of fudge 1x
- Category: Chocolate
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Blend together your cocoa, fiber supplement, collagen peptides, sugar free torani salted caramel syrup, cream cheese, butter and swerve until full incorporated. This is best done with a hand, or stand mixer while your butter is cold to room temperature.
- With a spatula, scrape out your fudge into the mold.
- Freeze for 1 hour so the fudge takes shape
- Store for 2 weeks in the refrigerator – pop out of the molds and enjoy as needed.
- The Torani Sugar free syrup is not appropriate for strict keto users. Proceed carefully, and add in flavorings that work for you if this one doesn’t.
- Serving Size: 1/2 square
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 21
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Protein: 5
Keywords: chocolate fudge, keto fudge, dirty keto fudge.