I’m using store-bought ingredients like pie crust and frozen peaches, as well as Truvia® Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener to enhance the peaches’ sweetness without adding any actual sugar.
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons Truvia® Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener
- 2 cups (16 ounces) frozen peaches
- ½ half teaspoon of salt
- 1 sheet of store bought pie dough
- 1 egg + 1 tablespoon of water (egg wash)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter the insides of your 3 1/4” ramekin.
- Add your peaches to a bowl.
- Pour in your Truvia® Sweet Complete™, pumpkin pie spice and cornstarch and give them a mix.
- Set the fruit and Truvia® Sweet Complete™ mixture aside.
- Roll out your store-bought dough to a 1/4 in thick and cut circles with a small biscuit cutter, we want 2 for each ramekin – one for the bottom and one for the top.
- Add one pie circle to the bottom of your dish, add filling to the top of the ramekin and then add one to the top.
- Brush with egg wash, and sprinkle some Truvia® Sweet Complete™ on the top just to give it a nice crunchy, crackly, golden top.
- Place in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes.
- Look for a bubbly filling and a golden brown and crisp top.
- Remove from oven, let cool until warm, and no longer bubbling.
- I made these in 3.25″ ramekins.
- Check your frozen food section for frozen peaches all-year round.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peach cobbler, mini peach cobbler, mini desserts