Grab your stand mixer or hand mixer and ice cream scoop and get started. They’re a delicious little dessert that can brighten up some of the challenging times we’re having. I hope you enjoy!
- 2 packages of cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons of softened butter (don’t melt the butter)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup of Truvia® Confectioners
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon extract (you can find this at the grocery store or on Amazon).
- Mix together your cream cheese, softened butter, Truvia® Confectioners, lemon extract, and lemon juice.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- With an ice cream scoop, scoop and level out the mixture, then place on the baking sheet.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
Keywords: cheesecake bites, no bake cheesecake