I’m collaborating with Truvia® to bring you some better-for-you recipes! I was compensated for my review, but all opinions are my own.
I hope you guys are holding up. I know for me it’s been a day-by-day process, and it hasn’t been the easiest thing to manage all of the massive changes I made in my life (like quitting my job to pursue Hangry Woman full-time in the middle of one of our world’s craziest moments).
The best thing I’ve done is writing recipes like these lemon cheesecake bites that I hope you enjoy.
As I’ve been thinking about recipes, two things have been on my mind lately.
1) I’m looking for recipes that literally need JUST a few ingredients.
2) Food can still taste awesome, even if it is simple.
My answer for a simple dessert were these no-bake lemon cheesecake bites! I used the new Truvia Confectioners for these and they are delicious!
I also have to brag on Truvia® for just a moment. So bear with me.
I use A LOT of sugar substitutes. I realize that everyone’s tastes vary, and I’ve tried them all.
There are some that I love, some that I’m not a fan of, and some that get me genuinely excited to create in the kitchen.
Truvia® Confectioners calorie-free powdered sweetener made with stevia leaf extract is the one that has me most excited.
This powdered sweetener measures cup for cup to traditional confectioners sugar (so literally, just replace 1 cup of powdered sugar in your recipe with this). It also tastes AMAZING and the sweetness was on point.
This recipe was a joy to create. It features some ingredients that are either already in your refrigerator or I hope are easy to find at your local grocery.
I used lemon extract, freshly squeezed lemon juice, cream cheese, butter and Truvia® Confectioners for this recipe. That’s all you need!
Grab your stand mixer or hand mixer and ice cream scoop and get started. They’re a delicious little dessert that can brighten up some of the challenging times we’re having. I hope you enjoy!Print
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bites
Grab your stand mixer or hand mixer and ice cream scoop and get started. They’re a delicious little dessert that can brighten up some of the challenging times we’re having. I hope you enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Diet: Diabetic
- 2 packages of cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons of softened butter (don’t melt the butter)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup of Truvia® Confectioners
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon extract (you can find this at the grocery store or on Amazon).
- Mix together your cream cheese, softened butter, Truvia® Confectioners, lemon extract, and lemon juice.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- With an ice cream scoop, scoop and level out the mixture, then place on the baking sheet.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
Keywords: cheesecake bites, no bake cheesecake