Making oatnog is quite simple! It’s a great alternative if you’re looking for a dairy-free version of eggnog, and it’s just as satisfying.
- 2 cups of water and 1 cup of whole-grain oats (for soaking)
- 2 cups of water (for blending)
- 1 cup, Truvia Sweet Complete Granulated All-Purpose Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Begin by soaking your oats in water for at least 15 minutes. The longer you soak them, the softer they become for blending.
- Add water and your oats to your blender.
- Add Truvia Sweet Complete to the blender.
- Turn on your blender and blend together the mixture.
- Strain the mixture and then add spices and vanilla.
- Allow the mixture to chill for an hour at minimum.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: Plant-Based
- Serving Size: 4 ounces
- Calories: 89
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Sodium: 18.9mg
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 16.7g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Oatnog, Oatmilk, Plant-Based Oat Milk