The star of this recipe is the lemon cream sauce made with Truvia Natural Sweetener. No extra carbs or calories!
- Heat a cast iron pan with oil inside. Use high heat.
- Rub your salmon with olive oil and salt.
- Place skin side down in your pan and let cook until it has reached 145 degree temperature.
- While the salmon is cooking, make your cream sauce. Mix together cream, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and Truvia Natural Sweetener . Add chopped basil and set aside.
- Once salmon is done cooking, take it out of the pan and pour in your cream sauce (it will bubble a lot). Turn the heat down to medium.
- Add your green beans and grape tomatoes.
- Place the salmon back into the pan, and let the sauce reduce (it will become sticky, deep in color, and thick).
- Plate your salmon and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Low Carb
- Method: Searing
- Cuisine: Gulf Coast Seafood
- Serving Size: 2 oz salmon
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 2.1 g
- Sodium: 51.1 mg
- Fat: 11.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 13.9 g
- Cholesterol: 45.7 mg
Keywords: Salmon, cream sauce, lemon