The perfect scrambled eggs are right at your fingertips.
- 4, large eggs (I prefer Happy Egg Co. eggs – they have been my favorite)
- In a nonstick pan, melt butter on low heat. You can brown the butter until it becomes toasty and nutty if you’d like.
- While the butter is melting, crack and whisk your eggs, whipping air into them. Add your salt and pepper, and continue to mix untill well incorporated.
- Pour your egg into your pan, and watch until the edges get firm.
- Once the edges are starting to firm up, pull the edges into the center and keep mixing until all of the eggs are cooked.
- Plate and enjoy!
- Add in some other protein! Bacon goes well in perfect scrambled eggs, same with prosciutto!
- You can also serve your eggs with veggies like spinach and asparagus.
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 4
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, Scrambled Eggs Recipe,