This content contains affiliate links, which helps hangrywoman.com to provide free recipes and resources. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support of the blog.
This may seem really basic, but it took me a while to perfect my scrambled eggs.
Often times I would make them too runny, or too rubbery, but I’ve found how to make perfect scrambled eggs.
It’s really easy and it’s a delicious breakfast that can be paired with other dishes like avocado toast,
The video above gives you a quick idea. of how simple it is.
I like to use a tablespoon of butter per 4 eggs, it gives them that delicious buttery taste without being too greasy.
Some people also use a tiny bit of cream in their mixture, but I avoid it unless I’m making a dish like Frenc toast. Get good quality eggs that stand on their own.
The key to perfect scrambled eggs is actually all in the whisking.
You should aim to whisk your eggs until the eggs and whites completely come together. You don’t want to beat the eggs too hard, however. They’ll become inedible.
Here’s the step-by-step recipe to making them. Hopefully, it makes your next breakfast a little better!
Make sure you also pin the image so you don’t lose this method of cooking perfect scrambled eggs!Print
How to make perfect scrambled eggs
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
The perfect scrambled eggs are right at your fingertips.
- 4, large eggs (I prefer Happy Egg Co. eggs – they have been my favorite)
- In a nonstick pan, melt butter on low heat. You can brown the butter until it becomes toasty and nutty if you’d like.
- While the butter is melting, crack and whisk your eggs, whipping air into them. Add your salt and pepper, and continue to mix untill well incorporated.
- Pour your egg into your pan, and watch until the edges get firm.
- Once the edges are starting to firm up, pull the edges into the center and keep mixing until all of the eggs are cooked.
- Plate and enjoy!
- Add in some other protein! Bacon goes well in perfect scrambled eggs, same with prosciutto!
- You can also serve your eggs with veggies like spinach and asparagus.
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 4
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 eggs
- Calories: 194
- Sugar: 0.4 g
- Sodium: 142.8 mg
- Fat: 15.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.7 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 12.6 g
- Cholesterol: 387.3 mg
Keywords: Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, Scrambled Eggs Recipe,