A rosê sangria that’s perfect for any summer gathering.
- 750ml Rose wine
- 1/4 cup peach vodka
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- 1/4 cup of Truvia Sweet Complete dissolved in 1/2 cup of water.
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 sliced lemon
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Prosecco to top.
- Mix your sweetener with water until it is completely dissolved.
- Wash and rinse your fruit, and slice your strawberries into halves. Slice your lemon into thin slices, and leave the raspberries whole.
- Add all of your fruit to your pitcher, and then add wine, peach vodka, raspberry liqueur, lemon juice and pineapple juice to the pitcher.
- Let everything chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Top with prosecco for a hint of bubbles.
- You can swap white rum for vodka in this recipe and it’s tasty.
- If you let the drink chill overnight, it turns a deeper red color from the fruit, and has more flavor!)
- You can either strain the drink as you serve it, or let the fruit fall in to the individual servings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: sangria, rose, rose sangria, how to make rose sangria